No Day but Today

Friday, April 14, 2006

Les Photos

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=vkth859.15vdk2l1&x=0&h=1&y=4ppyln

Go here for new pictures. From my trip to the wine country to the family's visit (though I somehow only seem to have pictures of India??) to Nice this past weekend. Selected photos. I didn't upload all of them because it takes SO LONG to do so. So Ill just have to have a huge slideshow viewing party when I get back.

Oh, and it was also Dad's 50th birthday last weekend. Happy Bday, again, Dad.

And it's Mom's 30th birthday tomorrow. (See how I did that? That thing with the age? I love you!)

So I love you guys and wish I could be there to celebrate. But I took more picture of myself this time, for you guys, so there you go.

Bisous,
Chelsea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home