No Day but Today

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

You think you know...what's to come.... (Buffy reference!)

No, I haven't abandoned my blog. So many things have been happening recently that I haven't been able to sit down and do them all justice. In fact, I don't even have the time now, but I can give you a tantalizing preview of what's to come.

- My trip to the wine country- Beaune- and my first wine tasting inside a cave with a ten ton marble table.

- My trip to mustard country- Dijon- even though now they import the mustard seeds from Canada, so it kind of takes away the whole appeal of the place, although the mustard museum was a must-see. ;)

- The visit of the Family- Tante, Uncle Phil, India, and Emmeline- and the resulting dinner with the host family, trip up the Bastille, fun day at class, and trip to Paris.

- The visit of a very pregnant host sister and husband (They don't know the sex of the baby yet and she had on the cutest shirt that read "Fille ou Garcon" )

All were magnificent times and I have more pictures to show you all. (You all.. what am I, a Yankee? Ya'LL!) Im also in the midst of trying to figure out how to file my taxes- I did it online last year for free but can't remember for the life of me how I did it. Im going to research TurboTax Online right now.

Other than that, Im going to have to leave you all in anguish as you anxiously await my next update.
Im sure you won't be able to sleep. ;)
Bisous,
Chelsea

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what you are
you havent even begun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home